Monday, March 22, 2010

TERMS, CONDITIONS & FAQs

Are the bags authentic?
YES THEY ARE 200% GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC! I have recently learnt that the money from fake items are used to fund Child Prostitution Rings & Child Labour is used to produced fake items especially handbags. I therefore do not support the buying and selling of fake merchandise.

How can I tell if they are REAL?
If you are a Coach lover, you can tell!!! OR I can also show you pictures between a fake and a real one. They are REALLY obvious.

DO you accept refunds?
Money Back Guarantee on Authenticity within 2 days. All bags are inspected before being shipped to ensure they are in immaculate condition. Other than issues of authenticity, all sales are FINAL.

Do you accept installments?
Yes, but only for 2 months max. You pay 50% upfront and the balance the following month.

What items do you have in hand?
Click on the IN STOCK ITEMS link to view them. Everything else is preordered.

Why don't you have more items in hand?
Because 99% of my customers like to order exactly what they want.

How fast can I get my bag?
Click on the SHIPPING COSTS & TIME link.

What will my bag come with?
Care cards and dustbag if it is a handbag or a wristlet. Swing packs, wallets and pouches have NO dustbags. Gift receipts are only provided if they are available. Some items are purchased in bulk so no gift receipts are available as the store will not give Gift Receipts if more than 15 items are purchased by my US contact at one time. This is a store regulation and we do not have control over it. I will not know which items have gift receipts and which don't until they get here. PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT RECEIPTS CANNOT BE USED IN MALAYSIA. They are only valid within the US for exchange purposes with the store.

Do you have boxes, paper bags and ribbons?
I have LIMITED # of collapsable Coach boxes which I purchased separately. The usual boxes are too bulky and not conducive for shipping. If you need one of the collapsable boxes because you are giving a gift, you can buy one from me. The cost of the box is NOT included in the bag price. I only have 4 box sizes though-2 small, 2 large. I do not have paper bags or ribbons, I am not a store. If you want the full package, you will have to pay full retail price from the store as they can afford to supply these frills as you are being charged top dollar for them. If you are more interested in saving money minus these frills, please purchase from us instead =)

Why do some prices change from what I see here?
My profit margin always remains the same, so if the price of a bag fluctuates it is simply because the cost of re-ordering another one is different. I do not change or mark up my profit based on the demand of an item. I get my bags from high end dept stores, clearance sales and other stores. Different stores have different discounts going on at different times and this is beyond our control. The more rare the item is, the higher the price will be and the prices keep going up as the bags become harder to get. They do not go lower just because the bags are off season.

Why don't you give discounts on top of the already discounted prices you display?
I do not give discounts because the prices you see are ALREADY discounted, they are ALREADY cheaper than retail. My prices factor in ALL COSTS which includes:-

US Sales Tax, Shipping to Malaysia, Customs Tax & Minimal Handling Fees

There leaves no room for additional discounts after all these are factored in as I don't mark up alot and then discount later. I think it saves both our time. I have a standard profit margin for every item and I stick to it, so there is never a need to haggle with prices. YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING THE ITEM AT A DISCOUNT PRICE, CHEAPER THAN RETAIL.

We are dealing with high end goods here, so let's be professional about how we buy and sell.

CONCLUSION
The business and service that I am providing is basically to help you get your handbag at a cheaper price. This of course means PATIENCE at your end in exchange for SAVINGS which you enjoy. I am not able to accept verbal confirmations for orders as this is no guarantee that you will go thru with the purchase.

Gift receipts will ONLY be available if an item was purchased individually. Most of the items are bought in BULK and on one receipt which my suppliers use for tax claim purposes. As such they are not able to provide me with them. It does not make good business sense for me to insist that my suppliers line up and have the cashier's key in one item at a time for each and every item they purchase, especially if they are buying more than 15-30 items at any one time. Please do not ask, as it is impractical for this to happen. Once again, please proceed to a Coach store and pay the premium price they charge you there, if you insist on a Gift Receipt.

Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated. All enquiries pertaining to the above mentioned will be given a copied standard response from the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment